Universal pressure reducer DONMET RAr/CO-200-V DM is designed to reduce the pressure of argon, carbon dioxide and mixtures of Ar+CO2 gases coming from the cylinder, as well as to maintain the set flow rate at a constant level during MIG/MAG, TIG welding works.
- Gas type: AR/CO2
- Inlet pressure: 200bar
- Argon flow rate: 24l/min
- CO2 throughput: 22.5l/min
- Inlet thread: W21.8 x 1/14″
- Outlet thread: G1/4
- Hose diameter: 6 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
– body and spigot made of brass,
– 2 pressure gauges (for reading cylinder pressure and working pressure)
– valve regulating working pressure
– shut-off valve for gas outflow from cylinder
– extended inlet connection enables installation on various types of cylinders
In DONMET’s product range you can find over 70 types of welding products, including: oxygen, gas, carbon dioxide and food regulators, cutters – manual, machine and special, as well as torches for soldering, welding, welding and roofing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.