- Welding current: 200A
- Welding methods: TIG DC, MMA, MIG-MAG (after purchase of wire feeder)
- Warranty: 5 years, also for companies
- Duty cycle: 45% at 200A, 100% at 134A
- Advantages: Non-contact arc ignition, improved arc stabilization, stepless adjustment of parameters, welding with pulse, thermal protection system.
- Description: Multifunction welding machine used for TIG welding of black and stainless steel.
Delivery of the order within 2 weeks.
Welder Inverter PATON™ StandardTIG 200 in set is optimized for TIG (HF) inert gas shielded arc welding, manual arc welding with MMA shielded electrode and semi-automatic arc welding with MIG/MAG (as a source in the set with external feeder) with direct current. Each of the above mentioned methods enables us to use pulse current. The “Standard” series device has been designed for consumers requiring a compact casing with an optimal ratio between portability and functionality of a unit with its full nominal current of 200 A. Welder inverter is also suitable for “MMA” welding with electrodes from Ф1.6 mm to Ф5.0 mm and semi-automatic “MIG/MAG” arc welding with solid wire from Ф0.6 mm to Ф1.0.
These Standard Series welding units are protected against ingress of foreign particles more than 12.5 mm in size and against rain drops if the rain drops fall at an angle to the vertical surfaces of the welding unit does not impair its operation. Welder is allowed for outdoor operation. The internal electrical and electronic elements of the welding unit are protected against moisture but are not protected against atmospheric condensate drops. Small size of the welder makes it very mobile, which allows it to perform most of the tasks in the manufacturing sector (field work, workshop work, thin sheet production, repair and maintenance, agriculture, etc.). The use of a procurement inverter block on frequencies of the order of kHz influences the dimensions of the transformer in the power block, which significantly reduces the weight and dimensions of the device itself.
For hazardous conditions, a MMA Idle Voltage Derating Unit has been built into this unit, with the possibility of switching it on and off. After the welding process is completed, the voltage at the source terminals is reduced to a safe level of 12 V within 0.1 seconds. Thanks to their robust, compact design, Standard series welders are ideal for field work and semi-industrial conditions.
Features & Benefits:
The high quality of the welds and the safety of the Welder Inverter are ensured by additional adjustable functions
TIG 2T/4T CONTACTLESS ARC STARTING FUNCTION: This function of the control button on the welding torch. Welder Inverter ADI 200 Standard contains a module for contactless arc starting (an oscillator) and an integrated gas supply valve. When the control button of the welding torch is pressed, the control signal is generated and transmitted to the controller of the welding machine. On this control signal, the gas supply valve will be opened for purging the weld area with gas before welding, the welding inverter will be switched on, with delay, and a high-voltage pulse for the contactless arc starting will be generated. After these operations, all the other functions, specified with consideration for the operational cycle of this welding process, will be performed
When the button is released, the welding current will decrease linearly, the welding unit will be switched off, and the weld area will be purged with gas. After these operations, the gas supply valve will be closed with delay.
TIG 4T CONTACTLESS ARC STARTING FUNCTION: According to the first difference, at the start of welding with function 4T, when the control button is held down after the first pressing, the weld area has been purged with gas before welding, and the highvoltage arc starting has been provided, the initial current (for forming a pilot arc) is constant, and only when the button is released, the welding current will increase to the set operational current value. Therefore, the button is not to be pressed during welding with the set operational current.
According to the second difference, at the end of the welding with function 4T, when the control button is held down after the second pressing, the welding current will decrease linearly to the crater welding current value and then is constant until the button is released. When the button is released, the welding current will decrease linearly, the welding unit will be switched off, and the weld area will be purged via gas. After these operations, the gas supply valve will be closed with delay.
INITIAL CURRENT (PILOT ARC CURRENT): This function facilitates the welding process with the use of a welding torch at the stage of arc starting. The function allows the welding process to be started at low welding current, which only supports the welding process without increasing heat input to the weld and without burning through the workpiece. In the argon arc welding process with TIG-4T function, it is reasonable to heat the weld area before welding.
PRE GAS/POST GAS FUNCTION: This function is required for protecting the weld area against atmospheric air. According to this function, the weld area is to be purged with protective gas before arc starting. By default, the gas purging period is 2.0 s and can be varied by the operator at his option. The second function is to clean the shielding gas welding zone after the welding arc has expired. The welded lake is exposed to the harmful effects of atmospheric air.
PULSED WELDING FUNCTION TIG/ MMA MIG/MAG: This function is designed to simplify the control of a welding process in various spatial welding positions, excluding a flat welding position. This function is also used in welding nonferrous metals. When this function is activated, the application of pulse welding current improves the mixing of molten metals in the weld area and causes forced action on the transfer of molten metal drops into the welding pool, therefore the stability of the weld formation and the stability of the welding process are improved.
Welder Inverter Paton StandardTIG 200 have a stabilization system, so they can be powered from the aggregate, also operates at full nominal current with a 60 m long on extension cable and a 2.5 mm diameter.
It is worth noting that the welding parameters fully correspond to the real working parameters of the welder, which is defined by the use of high-quality electronic components with thorough control at each stage of production.
- PATON StandardTIG 200 welder
- Bulk holder 3m
- Electrode holder 3m
- TIG holder ABICOR BINZEL ABITIG 4M
- CO2/Ar reducer
- PATON professional transport case
- PATON welding gloves
- Carrying strap
- User manual
Compared to inverter welders from other manufacturers, this product was invented by the designers of the Pilot Plant of Welding Equipment of the Electric Welding Institute named after E. O. Paton, has the following advantages:
- Wide range of adjustment of welding parameters:
– the MMA method – 1 (basic) + 10 (additional)
– the TIG method – 1 (basic) + 10 (additional)
– the MIG/MAG method – 1 (basic) + 4 (additional)
- Availability of pulsed welding mode in all methods.
- In addition to protection against mains voltage surges, the devices are equipped with a stabilization system for longer voltage changes in the single-phase power network and enable proper operation of the device for the voltage range from 160 V to 260 V. It is worth remembering that at the minimum voltage of 160 V, it is possible to perform welding with an electrode with a diameter not exceeding Ф 3 mm or semi-automatic welding with a wire with a diameter not exceeding Ф 0.8 mm.
- Installed module for contactless arc ignition (initiation of welding with high voltage of kV).
- Adapted to the standard power grid. Thanks to its high efficiency, the source provides twice as much electricity demand as traditional transformer equipment.
- Automatic adjustment of the fan speed, which works with higher efficiency when the unit is warmed up, and reduces the speed when the unit is not in use. This affects fan wear, reduces the amount of dust in the unit and reduces welding noise.
- The comfort of working with a nominal current load, without the need for cooling interruptions.
- High reliability of the device in production conditions with high dustiness and high humidity.
- The device includes a thermal protection system which protects all elements generating heat of the welding unit against overheating.
- All electronic components of the unit are impregnated with two layers of high quality varnish, which ensures product reliability during the entire service life.
- Infinitely variable welding parameters.
- Improved arc glow stability.
|Supply voltage 50/60 Hz||230 V
|Required nominal current from the mains||25 – 28 A
|Nominal welding current||200 A
|Maximum welding current||270 A
|Duty cycle, %||"45 % at 200 A
100 % at 134 A"
|Voltage change intervals ||160 – 260 V
|Welding current adjustment intervals||10 – 200 A
|Welding voltage adjustment intervals||12 – 28 V
|Diameter of the wrapped electrode||1,6 – 5,0 mm
|Diameter of solid wire||0,6 – 1,0 mm
|Pulsed welding methods||"MMA: 0,2...500 Hz
TIG: 0,2...500 Hz
MIG/MAG: 5...500 Hz"
|Function "Anti-Stick" ||Automatic|
|Idle voltage reduction system||On / Off
|Idle current voltage||12 / 70 V
|Arc event current voltage||110 V
|Nominal power consumption||5,5 – 6,1 kVA
|Maximum power consumption||6,6 – 8,0 kVA
|Operating temperature range||–25 … +45 ºС
|Standards met:||"EN 60204 – 1:2006
EN 60974 – 1:2012
EN 60974 – 10:2014"
|Dimensions (length, width, height), mm:||315 х 110 х 255
|Weight of the welder itself, kg||5,8
|Degree of protection||IP 21
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.