- Welding current: 250A
- Welding methods: DC TIG, MMA, MIG-MAG (after purchase of wire feeder)
- Warranty: 3 years, also for companies
- Duty cycle: 45% at 200A, 100% at 134A
- Advantages: non-contact arc ignition, improved arc stabilization, infinitely adjustable parameters, pulse welding, thermal protection system.
- Description: Multifunctional welding device for welding black and stainless steel in the TIG method.
Delivery of the order within 2 weeks.
Paton StandardTIG-250 230V DC TIG Welder Inverter Set #2
The PATON™ StandardTIG-250 digital inverter welder is optimized for TIG (HF) inert gas shielded arc welding, manual shielded electrode arc welding (MMA) and semi-automatic MIG/MAG arc welding (as a source with an external feeder set) with direct current. Each of the above-mentioned methods allows us to use pulsed current (PULSE function).
The device of the “Standard” series, was designed for consumers requiring a compact housing with an optimal ratio between portability and functionality of the unit with its full nominal current of 250A. The unit is also suitable for “MMA” welding with electrodes from Ф1.6 mm to Ф5.0 mm, as well as semi-automatic arc welding by “MIG/MAG” method with solid wire from Ф0.6 mm to Ф1.0. The small size of the welder makes it highly mobile, which allows it to perform most tasks in the manufacturing sector (field work, workshop work, production from thin sheets, repair and maintenance, agriculture, etc.). The use of an inverter block procuring frequencies on the order of kHz, affects the dimensions of the transformer in the power block, which significantly reduces the weight and dimensions of the device itself.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF PATON™ DEVICES:
- European manufacturing
- Electronic thermal protection system that protects all heat-generating components from overheating
- Reliability thanks to IGBT technology
- Possibility to work with long extension cables as well as with a generator
- Pulsed current welding (PULSE function)
- Improved arc glow stability
- Change mode function 2T, 4T, gas purge from feeder function
- The devices have voltage spike protection and operation stabilization system, allowing proper operation for the voltage range from 160V to 260V
- Twice lower power requirements compared to traditional sources
- Optimum melting and proper stitch shape regardless of welding position
3-year manufacturer’s warranty for consumers as well as companies
Highest quality workmanship confirmed by a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty. ADI Standard Series models feature a compact design with a number of innovative technological solutions that increase the reliability of the equipment. The inverter’s reliability in dusty and humid environments has been increased by moving the electronics to a separate chamber, in addition to impregnating the electronics components with a high-grade varnish.
The function of reduced welding voltage during manual arc welding (MMA), with the possibility of switching it off, allows the device to work in hazardous environments. The device has a protection module against abnormal levels of supply voltage (overvoltage or voltage drops). PATON™ ADI Standard welders have an operation stabilization system, so they can be powered from a generator.
The kit includes:
- Paton StandardTIG-250 welder inverter
- Ground holder 3m
- Electrode holder 3m
- Automatic welding helmet Spartus Master 201X
- TIG holder ABICOR BINZEL ABITIG 4M (armed and ready to work)
- CO2/Ar MINI reducer
- PATON professional transport case
- PATON welding gloves
- Carrying strap
- User manual
|Supply voltage 50/60 Hz||230 V|
|Required nominal current from the mains||29,5...35A|
|Nominal welding current||250 A|
|Maximum welding current||335 A|
|Duty cycle, %||45% - 250A|
100% - 167A
|Voltage change intervals||160 - 260 V|
|Welding current adjustment intervals||12 - 250 A|
|Welding voltage adjustment intervals||12 - 28V|
|Diameter of the wrapped electrode||1,6 - 6 mm|
|Diameter of solid wire||0,6 - 1,2 mm|
|Pulsed welding methods||MMA: 0,2...500Hz|
|Idle voltage reduction system||On / Off|
|Idle current voltage||12 / 70 V|
|Arc event current voltage||110V|
|Nominal power consumption||6,5 … 7,7 kVA|
|Maximum power consumption||9,4 kVA|
|Operating temperature range||–25 … +45 ºС|
|Dimensions (length, width, height), mm:||330 х 115 х 262|
|Degree of protection||IP21|