- Welding current: 20A-150A, power supply 230V, fuse 16A required
- Welding methods: MMA
- Warranty: 3 years, also for companies
- Duty cycle: 40% at 150A, 100% at 94A
- Features: Hot-Start, Anti-Stick, Arc-Force
- Description: High quality MMA welder with a nominal welding current of 150A, able to handle coated electrodes up to and including 4mm. The modern digital display allows you to set the exact welding current you want to work at.
The Stick Welder Inverter PATON MINI in a set designed for effective welding with welding electrodes by MMA method using direct current (DC). The MINI series welding machine is designed for users who require a functional device with a compact design and a full rated current of 150 А.
Stick Welder Inverter PATON is designed for manual MMA arc welding with direct current, which allows you to work with any electrode: from Ф1.6 mm to Ф4 mm inclusive, in the work cycle not less than 40%, so we can perform most of the work in the household sector (summer farms, workshops, etc.) Increased frequency of input voltage which powers the transformer, allows you to obtain several times less weight and dimensions at the same output parameters in comparison with other welders with similar characteristics.
Features & Benefits:
The high quality of the welds and the safety of the Stick Welder Inverter are ensured by additional functions operating in automatic mode:
These Mini series welding inverters are protected against ingress of foreign particles more than 12.5 mm in size and against vertically falling raindrops. The arc welder inverter unit is allowed for outdoor operation. The internal electrical and electronic elements of the welding machines are protected against moisture but are not protected against atmospheric condensate drops. Install the welding unit so as not to block or cover the ventilation slots on the front and rear panels of the unit. Prevent ingress of metallic particles (for example, when grinding the weld) sucked into the welding unit by the unit ventilator.
Hot-Start Function: ensures the highest quality of the start of welding, first-class ignition – at the moment of arc ignition, during a short time, the working welding current increases from the set working level to the optimum level. In some cases (when working with a weak network or generator), this level can be set manually if there is a suitable switch (as in the “Professional” series). Lowering the “Hot-Start” to reduce power consumption from a weak network or increasing it in a strong network makes ignition much easier.
Arc-Force Function: used to improve short arc combustion stability and prevent electrode “sticking”. When a drop of metal is separated from the electrode, the current is automatically increased to a certain level if there is a suitable switch (as in the “Professional” series). By lowering the “Electric arc force” to reduce power consumption from a weak grid or increase it in a strong grid, the combustion stability of the arc is even more improved.
Anti-Stick Function: allows the welder to easily separate the electrode from the product. In the event of a short circuit (if any), the welding current is automatically reduced after a short break. Once the electrode is separated from the component, the source automatically restores its function. If the electrode has stuck to the workpiece, the welding current decreases within 0.6 … 0.8 s after the sticking. The temporary reduction in the welding current makes it easier for the welder to peel off the stuck electrode. After separating the electrode from the product, the welding process can be resumed without any problems.
Due to the increased frequency of voltage at the input of the rectifier transformer of the welding unit, the weight and overall dimensions of the transformer are significantly reduced as compared with other welding units with similar output characteristics.
PATON™ MINI Stick Welder Inverter have a stabilization system, so they can be powered from the aggregate, also operates at full nominal current with a 150 m long on extension cable and a 2.5 mm diameter.
|Electrode diameter (mm)||Set welding current (A)||Minimum power
of the generator (kVA)
|Ф2||not more than 80А||2.6|
|Ф3||not more than 120А||4.1|
|Ф4||Up to 150А||5.0|
The output voltage of the electric generator must be in the range of 170 – 260 V. The manufacturer suggests the use of a generator set with the AVR system responsible for voltage stabilization. It is worth noting that the welding parameters fully correspond to the real working parameters of the welder, which is defined by the use of high-quality electronic components with thorough control at each stage of production.
Stick Welder Inverter PATON MINI DC in a set at a promotional price!
The kit includes:
- The welding unit PATON™ MINI
- The welding cable 3 m in length with an electrode holder
- The welding cable 2 m in length with grounding clamp
- Passive Welding Helmet
- Welding Electrodes PATON™ ELITE ANO 21 2,5mm 1kg
- Welding Electrodes PATON™ ELITE ANO 21 3,2mm 1kg
- Magnetic Welding Holder 25 lbs
- Magnetic Welding Holder 50 lbs
- Welding gloves PATON™
- Branded plastic case PATON™
- The shoulder-carry belt
- The operation manual
Compared to inverter welders from other manufacturers, this product was invented by the designers of the Pilot Plant of Welding Equipment of the Electric Welding Institute named after E. O. Paton, has the following advantages:
- Protection against voltage surges.
- Despite the protection against voltage surges, a stabilization system is installed for larger long-term voltage differences in the single-phase grid from 170 V to 260 V.
- Adapted to the standard power grid. Thanks to its high efficiency, the source provides twice as much electricity as traditional sources.
- Convenience of operation due to long load time at nominal welding current, which enables comfortable welding with Ф3,2 mm electrodes at their nominal current.
- Increased reliability of the welder in production conditions with high dustiness and high humidity. The microelectronic system has been moved to a separate chamber protected by a robust construction.
- All electronic components of the welding machine are impregnated with two layers of high-quality lacquer, which ensures the reliability of the product during its lifetime.
- Continuously adjustable welding current.
- Improved arc stability
- Reliability thanks to the use of the latest advanced IGBT technology.
- The small size and weight of the device do not affect the technical performance of the welder, but facilitate welding in difficult places.
|Rated power supply voltage 50/60 Hz||230 V
|Rated power supply current||18,5 A
|Rated welding current||150 A
|Maximum operating current||180 A
|Operating load factor %||40% przy 150 А
100% przy 94 А
|Power supply voltage range||170 – 260 V
|Welding current control range||20 – 150 A
|Function "Arc-Force" ||Automatic
|Function "Anti-Stick" ||Automatic
|Open-circuit voltage||70 V
|Welding arc starting voltage||110 V
|Rated consumed power||4,0 kVA
|Maximum consumed power||5,0 kVA
|Operating temperature range||–25 … +45 ºс
|Fulfilled standards:||EN 60204 – 1:2006
EN 60974 – 1:2012
EN 60974 – 10:2014
|Overall dimensions (length, width, height)||200 х 100 х 200
|Protection class||IP 21
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.