- Welding methods: MMA
- Welding current: 25A-200A, power supply 230V
- Warranty: 5 years, also for companies
- Duty cycle: 40% at 200A, 100% at 126A
- Functions: Hot-Start, Anti-Stick, Arc-Force
- Description: High quality MMA welder with 200A nominal welding current, capable of welding with low melting electrodes up to and including 5mm. The modern digital display allows you to set the exact welding current you want to work at.
Stick Welder Paton ECO 200 Inverter in a set is designed for efficient welding with MMA coated electrodes using direct current (DC). The ECO series welding machine is designed for users who require a functional device with a compact design and its full rated current of 200А.
The series of these devices is designed for the most demanding users who are looking for an intelligent compromise between mobility and functionality of the device, with a nominal current of 200 A with a duty cycle of no less than 40%, which is optimal for most household tasks (farms, household plants, etc.). These machines have programmable current control. The welding machines of this series are easy to use, as all modern additional functions, such as Hot-Start, Arc-Force, Anti-Stick are set to optimum values for typical welding jobs. Allows you to work with any electrode: from Ф1.6 mm to Ф5 mm inclusive.
Features & Benefits:
The high quality of the welds and the safety of the stick welder inverter are ensured by additional functions operating in automatic mode:
These ECO series welding units are protected against ingress of foreign particles more than 12.5 mm in size and against vertically falling raindrops. The welding unit is allowed for outdoor operation. The internal electrical and electronic elements of the welding unit are protected against moisture but are not protected against atmospheric condensate drops. Install the welding unit so as not to block or cover the ventilation slots on the front and rear panels of the unit. Prevent ingress of metallic particles (for example, when grinding the weld) sucked into the welding unit by the unit ventilator.
Hot-Start Function: ensures the highest quality of the start of welding, first-class ignition – at the moment of arc ignition, during a short time, the working welding current increases from the set working level to the optimum level. In some cases (when working with a weak network or generator), this level can be set manually if there is a suitable switch (as in the “Professional” series). Lowering the “Hot-Start” to reduce power consumption from a weak network or increasing it in a strong network makes ignition much easier.
Arc-Force Function: used to improve short arc combustion stability and prevent electrode “sticking”. When a drop of metal is separated from the electrode, the current is automatically increased to a certain level if there is a suitable switch (as in the “Professional” series). By lowering the “Electric arc force” to reduce power consumption from a weak grid or increase it in a strong grid, the combustion stability of the arc is even more improved.
Anti-Stick Function: allows the welder to easily separate the electrode from the product. In the event of a short circuit (if any), the welding current is automatically reduced after a short break. Once the electrode is separated from the component, the source automatically restores its function. If the electrode has stuck to the workpiece, the welding current decreases within 0.6 … 0.8 s after the sticking. The temporary reduction in the welding current makes it easier for the welder to peel off the stuck electrode. After separating the electrode from the product, the welding process can be resumed without any problems.
Thanks to their robust, compact design, the ECO series of welding machines are ideal for outdoor and semi-industrial applications. All PATON™ MMA models have a module to protect against incorrect supply voltage (overvoltages or voltage drops). The use of an inverter block that calculates on kHz frequencies affects the dimensions of the transformer in the power block, which significantly reduces the mass and dimensions of the device itself.
Stick Welder Paton ECO-200 Inverter have a stabilization system, so they can be powered from the aggregate, also operates at full nominal current with a 120 m long on extension cable and a 2.5 mm diameter.
|Electrode diameter (mm)||Set welding current (A)||Minimum power of the generator (kVA)|
|Ф 2||No more than 80А||2.6|
|Ф 3||No more than 120А||4.1|
|Ф 4||No more than 160А||5.5|
|Ф 5||No more than 200А||6.9|
The output voltage of the electric generator must in the range of 170 – 260 V. The manufacturer suggests the use of a generator set with the AVR system responsible for voltage stabilization. It is worth noting that the welding parameters fully correspond to the real working parameters of the welder, which is defined by the use of high-quality electronic components with thorough control at each stage of production.
Stick Welder Inverter PATON ECO-200 in a set at a promotional price!
The kit includes:
- The welding unit PATON™ ECO-200
- The welding cable 3 m in length with an electrode holder
- The welding cable 3 m in length with grounding clamp
- Passive Welding Helmet
- Welding Electrodes PATON™ ELITE ANO 21 2,5mm 1kg
- Welding Electrodes PATON™ ELITE ANO 21 3,2mm 1kg
- Magnetic Welding Holder 25 lbs
- Magnetic Welding Holder 50 lbs
- Welding gloves PATON™
- Branded plastic case PATON™
- The shoulder-carry belt
- The operation manual
Compared to inverter welders from other manufacturers, this product was invented by the designers of the Pilot Plant of Welding Equipment of the Electric Welding Institute named after E. O. Paton, has the following advantages:
- Protection against voltage surges.
- Despite the protection against voltage surges, a stabilization system is installed for larger long-term voltage differences in the single-phase grid from 170 V to 260 V.
- Adapted to the standard power grid. Thanks to its high efficiency, the source provides twice as much electricity as traditional sources.
- Convenience of operation due to long load time at nominal welding current, which enables comfortable welding with Ф4,0 mm electrodes at their nominal current.
- Increased reliability of the welder in production conditions with high dustiness and high humidity. The microelectronic system has been moved to a separate chamber protected by a robust construction.
- All electronic components of the welding machine are impregnated with two layers of high-quality lacquer, which ensures the reliability of the product during its lifetime.
- Continuously adjustable welding current.
- Improved arc stability
- Reliability thanks to the use of the latest advanced IGBT technology.
- The small size and weight of the device do not affect the technical performance of the welder, but facilitate welding in difficult places.
|Rated power supply voltage 50/60 Hz||230 V
|Rated power supply current||25 A
|Rated welding current||200 A
|Maximum operating current||240 A
|Operating load factor %||40% – 200 А
100% – 126 А
|Power supply voltage range||170 – 260 V
|Welding current control range||25 – 200 A
|Function "Arc-Force" ||Automatic
|Function "Anti-Stick" ||Automatic
|Open-circuit voltage||up 80 V
|Welding arc starting voltage||110 V
|Rated consumed power||5,5 kVA
|Maximum consumed power||6,9 kVA
|Operating temperature range||–25 … +45 ºС
|Fulfilled standards:||EN 60204 – 1:2006
EN 60974 – 1:2012
EN 60974 – 10:2014
|Overall dimensions (length, width, height)||270 х 110 х 200
|Protection class*||IP 21
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.