- Welding methods: MMA, TIG Lift, MIG-MAG (after purchase of wire feeder)
- Welding current: 10A-200A, power supply 230V
- Warranty: 5 years, also for companies
- Duty cycle: 70% at 200A, 100% at 167A
- Functions: Hot-Start, Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Pulse x3, in mig-mag mode: brazing, inductance control, aluminum welding possible, 2T-4T
- Description: Professional inverter welder with 200A nominal welding current, also capable of TIG Lift and MIG MAG welding after purchase of wire feeder.
MMA/TIG Lift Welder Inverter Paton PRO-200 – basic data
Universal inverter welder PATON PRO-200 is designed for manual arc welding with the MMA method, argon-arc welding with the TIG method with direct current and semi-automatic welding with the MIG/MAG method in a shield of gases and protective mixtures.
This model achieves a duty cycle of 70% at its full nominal current of 200А, which is sufficient to work with any electrodes from Ф1.6mm up to fusible Ф4mm and semi-automatic welding with solid wire of diameter from Ф0.6mm to Ф1.0mm (MIG/MAG welding is possible after purchasing a wire feeder). The device is set to optimal values for most cases of use. Demanding users can select each parameter individually.
The VDI PRO series offers full electronic control, which allows greater control of the welding process for each of the selected methods, as well as allowing maximum utilization of the equipment potential. Welding inverters from the PRO series are dedicated for industrial use as well as for the most demanding home users.
Main advantages of Paton PRO-200 MMA inverter welder
- European production of welding machines
- Electronic thermal protection system that protects all heat-generating elements against overheating
- Possibility to connect an external wire feeder
- Possibility to work with long extension cables as well as with a generator
- Pulsed mode available for all welding methods
- Improved arc glow stability
- Hot-Start, Arc-Force and Anti-Force functions
- Voltage spike protection and stabilization system to ensure proper operation from 160V to 260V
- Two times less electricity consumption compared to traditional sources
- Optimum penetration and correct stitch shape regardless of welding position
5-year manufacturer’s warranty for consumers and companies
The highest quality workmanship confirmed by a 5-year DOOR-to-DOOR manufacturer’s warranty. VDI PRO series models are characterized by a compact design that uses a number of innovative technological solutions increasing the reliability of the equipment. Increased reliability of the inverter in environments with high dust and humidity by moving the electronic system to a separate chamber also impregnated the electronic components with a high class varnish.
The purchased set includes:
- PATON PRO-200 MMA inverter welder
- Electrode holder ABICOR BINZEL DE2200 3m
- Mass holder ABICOR BINZEL MK300 3m
- Professional carrying case
- Carrying strap
- User manual
Compared to inverter welders from other manufacturers, this product was invented by the designers of the Pilot Plant of Welding Equipment of the Electric Welding Institute named after E. O. Paton, has the following advantages:
- Wide range of adjustment options for welding parameters:
– the MMA method – 1 (basic) + 10 (additional)
– the TIG method. – 1 (basic) + 4 (additional)
– the MIG/MAG method. – 1 (basic) + 5 (additional)
- Pulsed welding function, which is programmable in all welding modes.
- Protection against voltage surges.
- Despite the protection against voltage surges, a stabilization system is installed for larger long-term voltage differences in the single-phase grid from 160 V to 260 V.
- Adapted to the standard power grid. Thanks to its high efficiency, the source provides twice as much electricity as traditional sources.
- Adaptive fan speed, which increases at the start of welding, increases even more when the welding machine is heated and decreases when it is cool, saves fan wear and reduces the amount of dust in the welding machine.
- Increased reliability of the welder in production conditions with high dustiness and high humidity. The microelectronic system has been moved to a separate chamber protected by a robust construction.
- A thermal electronic protection system is installed on all heating elements of the source.
- All electronic components of the welding machine are impregnated with two layers of high-quality lacquer, which ensures the reliability of the product during its lifetime.
- Improved stability of the electric arc glow.
- Reliability thanks to the use of the latest advanced IGBT technology.
|Rated power supply voltage 50/60 Hz||230 V|
|Rated power supply current||25 – 28 A|
|Rated welding current||200 A|
|Maximum operating current||270 A|
|Operating load factor %||70% at 200 А|
100% at 167 А
|Power supply voltage range||160 – 260 V|
|Welding current control range||10 – 200 A|
|Welding current control range||12 – 26 V|
|Diameter of a stick electrode||1,6 – 5,0 mm|
|Diameter of electrode wire||0,6 – 1,0 mm|
|Welding processes with a pulse welding mode||MMA: 0,2...500 Hz|
TIG: 0,2...500 Hz
MIG/MAG: 5...500 Hz
|Reduction of open-circuit voltage||ON/OFF|
|Open-circuit voltage||12 / 75 V|
|Welding arc starting voltage||110 V|
|Rated consumed power||5,5 – 6,1 kVA|
|Maximum consumed power||8,0 kVA|
|Operating temperature range||–25 … +45 ºС|
|Fulfilled standards:||EN 60204 – 1:2006|
EN 60974 – 1:2012
EN 60974 – 10:2014
|Overall dimensions (length, width, height)||330 х 110 х 250|
|Protection class*||IP 33|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.