- Welding methods: MMA
- Welding current: 20A-150A, 230V power supply, 16A fuse required
- Warranty: 3 years, also for companies
- Duty cycle: 40% at 150A, 100% at 94A
- Functions: Hot-Start, Anti-Stick, Arc-Force
- Description: High quality MMA welder with 150A nominal welding current, capable of working with coated electrodes up to 4mm. The modern digital display allows you to set the exact welding current you want to work at.
MINI Stick Welder Inverter Paton 150A
MINI Stick Welder Paton welding machine is designed for manual MMA arc welding with direct current. The MINI series is dedicated for users who require a functional device with its full nominal current of 150A. This is sufficient to work with any electrode from Ф1.6 mm to Ф4 mm inclusive, with a duty cycle of at least 40%, which allows you to perform most tasks in the domestic sector (cottages, small workshops, car service stations, etc.).
The modern digital display allows you to set the exact welding current you want to work at.
Thanks to its solid, compact design, the MINI series welder is perfect for field work and household conditions. The small size of the device makes it very mobile. PATON™ MINI welder has a work stabilization system installed, so it can be powered from a generator.
Main advantages of MINI stick welder PATON:
- European production of welders
- Infinitely adjustable welding current
- Possibility to work on long extension cables as well as with a generator
- All electronic components are impregnated with two layers of high quality varnish, which ensures the reliability of the product during its entire lifetime
- Improved arc glow stability
- Hot-Start, Arc-Force and Anti-Force functions
- Voltage spike protection and stabilization system to ensure proper operation in the 170V to 260V voltage range
- Twice less power consumption compared to traditional sources
3-year manufacturer’s warranty for consumers and companies
Highest quality workmanship confirmed by a 3-year DOOR-to-DOOR manufacturer’s warranty. In the MINI model due to increased frequency of the input voltage that powers the transformer is several times smaller, therefore the device is much lighter and smaller with the same output parameters compared to other devices of similar characteristics.
The purchased MINI welder set includes:
- Welder MMA Paton MINI 150A
- Electrode holder 3m
- Ground holder 2m
- Professional carrying case
- Carrying strap
- User manual
Compared to inverter welders from other manufacturers, this product was invented by the designers of the Pilot Plant of Welding Equipment of the Electric Welding Institute named after E. O. Paton, has the following advantages:
- Protection against voltage surges.
- Despite the protection against voltage surges, a stabilization system is installed for larger long-term voltage differences in the single-phase grid from 170 V to 260 V.
- Adapted to the standard power grid. Thanks to its high efficiency, the source provides twice as much electricity as traditional sources.
- Convenience of operation due to long load time at nominal welding current, which enables comfortable welding with Ф3,2 mm electrodes at their nominal current.
- Increased reliability of the welder in production conditions with high dustiness and high humidity. The microelectronic system has been moved to a separate chamber protected by a robust construction.
- All electronic components of the welding machine are impregnated with two layers of high-quality lacquer, which ensures the reliability of the product during its lifetime.
- Continuously adjustable welding current.
- Improved arc stability
- Reliability thanks to the use of the latest advanced IGBT technology.
- The small size and weight of the device do not affect the technical performance of the welder, but facilitate welding in difficult places.
|Rated power supply voltage 50/60 Hz||230 V|
|Rated power supply current||18,5 A|
|Rated welding current||150 A|
|Maximum operating current||180 A|
|Operating load factor %||40% przy 150 А|
100% przy 94 А
|Power supply voltage range||170 – 260 V|
|Welding current control range||20 – 150 A|
|Function "Arc-Force" ||Automatic|
|Function "Anti-Stick" ||Automatic|
|Open-circuit voltage||70 V|
|Welding arc starting voltage||110 V|
|Rated consumed power||4,0 kVA|
|Maximum consumed power||5,0 kVA|
|Operating temperature range||–25 … +45 ºс|
|Fulfilled standards:||EN 60204 – 1:2006|
EN 60974 – 1:2012
EN 60974 – 10:2014
|Overall dimensions (length, width, height)||200 х 100 х 200|
|Protection class||IP 21|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.