- Welding methods: MMA
- Welding current: 32A-250A, 230V power supply
- Warranty: 5 years, also for companies
- Duty cycle: 40% at 250A, 100% at 158A
- Functions: Hot-Start, Anti-Stick, Arc-Force
- Description: High quality MMA welder with a nominal welding current of 250A, capable of handling low melting flux coated electrodes up to and including 6mm. The modern digital display allows you to set the exact welding current you want to work at.
MMA Stick Welder Paton ECO-250 230V – basic data
PATON ECO-250 230V MMA stick welder is designed for manual MMA arc welding with direct current. ECO series is dedicated for home users who require a functional device with a nominal current of 250A. This is sufficient to work with any electrode from Ф1.6mm to Ф5mm including low-fusing electrodes. The duty cycle is not less than 40%, which makes it possible to carry out most tasks on a semi-industrial scale, as well as it works perfectly in the household sector.
Thanks to a solid, compact construction ECO series welders are perfect for the field. The small size of the device makes it very mobile, and the professional transport case included in the set makes it much easier to move the device.
Main advantages of MMA stick welder Paton ECO-250 230V
- European production of welding machines
- Infinitely adjustable welding current
- The possibility of working with long extension cables as well as with a generator
- All electronic components are impregnated with two layers of high quality varnish, which ensures the reliability of the product during its entire lifetime
- Improved arc glow stability
- Hot-Start, Arc-Force and Anti-Force functions
- Voltage spike protection and stabilization system to ensure proper operation in the 170V to 260V voltage range
- Twice less power consumption compared to traditional sources
5-year manufacturer’s warranty for consumers and companies
The highest quality of workmanship confirmed by a 5-year DOOR-to-DOOR manufacturer’s warranty. ECO series models are characterized by a compact design that uses a number of innovative solutions to increase the reliability of the equipment. The use of inverter block procuring at frequencies of kHz, affects the dimensions of the transformer in the power block, which significantly reduces the weight and dimensions of the device itself.
The purchased set of PATON ECO-250 230V MMA welder includes:
- PATON ECO-250 inverter welder
- Electrode holder 3m
- Bulk holder 3m
- Professional carrying case
- Carrying strap
- User manual
Compared to inverter welders from other manufacturers, this product was invented by the designers of the Pilot Plant of Welding Equipment of the Electric Welding Institute named after E. O. Paton, has the following advantages:
- Protection against voltage surges.
- Despite the protection against voltage surges, a stabilization system is installed for larger long-term voltage differences in the single-phase grid from 170 V to 260 V. At a minimum voltage of 170 V, an electrode with a diameter of no more than Ф3.2 mm can be welded.
- Adapted to the standard power grid. Thanks to its high efficiency, the source provides twice as much electricity as traditional sources.
- Convenience of operation due to long load time at nominal welding current, which enables comfortable welding with Ф5,0 mm electrodes at their nominal current.
- Increased reliability of the welder in production conditions with high dustiness and high humidity. The microelectronic system has been moved to a separate chamber protected by a robust construction.
- All electronic components of the welding machine are impregnated with two layers of high-quality lacquer, which ensures the reliability of the product during its lifetime.
- Continuously adjustable welding current.
- Improved arc stability
- Reliability thanks to the use of the latest advanced IGBT technology.
- The small size and weight of the device do not affect the technical performance of the welder, but facilitate welding in difficult places.
|Rated power supply voltage 50/60 Hz||230 V|
|Rated power supply current||32 A|
|Rated welding current||250 A|
|Maximum operating current||300 A|
|Operating load factor %||40% – 250 А|
100% – 158 А
|Power supply voltage range||170 – 260 V|
|Welding current control range||32 – 250 A|
|Funkcja "Arc-Force" ||Automatic|
|Funkcja "Anti-Stick" ||Automatic|
|Open-circuit voltage||up 80 V|
|Welding arc starting voltage||110 V|
|Rated consumed power||7,0 kVA|
|Maximum consumed power||8,8 kVA|
|Operating temperature range||–25 … +45 ºС|
|Fulfilled standards:||EN 60204 – 1:2006|
EN 60974 – 1:2012
EN 60974 – 10:2014
|Overall dimensions (length, width, height)||270 х 110 х 200|
|Protection class||IP 21|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.