- Welding methods: MMA, MIG-MAG, TIG LIFT
- Warranty: 2 years, also for companies
- Duty cycle: 70% at 500A, 100% at 420A
- Wire feeder: 4 rollers, supporting 5kg, 15kg and 18kg spool
- Features: brazing, inductance adjustment, pulse x3, aluminium MIG, VRD, 2t/4T, IGBT welding
- Description: A real welding machine with an integrated cooler and a high-quality trolley made of top quality metal. The device is characterized by unrivalled quality of workmanship, high duty cycle and many modern features that guarantee the highest quality of welding.
Welder Inverter ProMIG 500 (15-4) 400V PATON™ is designed for semi-automatic MIG/MAG welding with shielded gases and protective mixtures, manual MMA arc welding and argon shielded TIG welding with direct current.
The design of the ProMIG 500 15-4 model (15 kg spool – 4 roll feeder) provides some of the best protection against external influences on the market. The rated current of this model of 500A at a duty cycle of 70% is a result that allows intensive welding of materials without the risk of overheating. The power source can be separated from the welding wire feed mechanism for ease of use and safety. The hallmark of the PATON™ Professional Series semi-automatic machines is the high-quality, sealed, metallic wire feeder, as well as the existing KZ-2 “EURO” type connector, which has become a worldwide standard, allowing the user to change the handle at will in the future.
In a completely electronic system, the control system has absolutely all the resources of the source, within the limits of its full power and regardless of what method is used. The “Professional” series is designed for industrial use, for the most demanding users.
SOLDERING – INDUCTANCE CONTROL
Paton Migomats in the Standard and PRO series have the possibility of brazing, thanks to the function of changing the inductance in three steps. The inductance control enables to optimize the characteristics of the arc depending on the thickness of the component to be welded. This function is necessary to change the speed of the current flow when changing the arc voltage. The thinner the element to be welded with MIG/MAG, the higher the inductance should be (soft arc – less fusion), for thicker elements the opposite (hard arc – more fusion).
PULSE FUNCTION IN ALL METHODS
– PULSE in TIG welding – full control of heat entering the material – a great feature for welding stainless steel and acid-resistant steel,
– Pulses in MMA – easier transfer of material from electrode to weld pool, better quality of welded joint,
– Pulses in MIG/MAG welding – easier detachment of metal droplets from the end of electrode wire, possibility of pulse current adjustment. MIG welding with pulse is useful for welding stainless steel, acid-resistant steel and aluminum alloys. In addition, pulse welding provides better performance in CuSi3 brazing.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF PATON™ EQUIPMENT
- European manufacturing
- Electronic thermal protection system that protects all heat generating parts from overheating
- Reliability thanks to IGBT technology
- Possibility to work with long extension cables as well as with a generator
- Pulsed current welding in all welding methods
- Improved arc glow stability
- Change mode function 2T, 4T, gas cleaning from the feeder function
- In addition to protection against mains voltage spikes and dips, the devices have a stabilization system for operation during longer phase-to-phase voltage fluctuations and enable proper operation for the voltage range from 320V to 440V
- Twice lower power requirements compared to traditional sources
- Optimum penetration and correct stitch shape regardless of welding position
2-year manufacturer’s warranty for consumers and companies
The highest quality of workmanship confirmed by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering the welding machine and wire feeder. PATON cooler – 1 year warranty. The PRO series models are characterized by a compact design that uses a number of innovative technological solutions increasing the reliability of the equipment. Inverter reliability has been increased in dusty and humid environments.
The kit includes:
- Welder Inverter PATON™ ProMIG 500
- Wire feeder PATON™ BPI 15-4
- Professional cooler PATON
- Welding cart PATON
- Cover for wire spools
- The welding cable 3 m in length with an ABICOR BINZEL™ DE electrode holder
- The welding cable 3 m in length with a ABICOR BINZEL™ MK grounding clamp
- Wire feeder rollers 4x (0,8 – 1,0),4x (1,2 – 1,6) V + 4x (0,8 – 1,0) U
- Gas quick connector
- Cardboard packaging
- The shoulder-carry belt
- The operation manual
|Rated power supply voltage 50/60 Hz||3x400 V
|Rated power supply current||34 – 36 A
|Rated welding current||500 A
|Maximum operating current||630 A
|Operating load factor %||70% – 500 А
100% – 420 А
|Power supply voltage range||±15% V
|Welding current control range||19 – 500A
|Welding current control range||12 – 40 V
|Wire feeding speed control range||2,0 – 16 m/min
|Diameter of a stick electrode||1,6 – 6,0 mm
|Diameter of electrode wire||4|
|Number of pressure rolls||0,6 – 1,6 mm
|Coil weight, not more than||5 – 18 kg
|Welding processes with a pulse welding mode||MMA/TIG/MIG/MAG
|Function "Arc-Force" ||Adjustable
|Function "Anti-Stick" ||Automatic|
|Reduction of open-circuit voltage||On / Off
|Open-circuit voltage||12 / 95 V
|Welding arc starting voltage||110 V
|Rated consumed power||22,6 – 25 kVA
|Maximum consumed power||32,1 kVA
|Operating temperature range||–25 … +45 ºС
|Fulfilled standards:||EN 60204 – 1:2006
EN 60974 – 1:2012
EN 60974 – 10:2014
|Overall dimensions (length, width, height)||500 x 181 x 386
|Weight of the welding machine itself||21,1 kg|
|Protection class*||IP 23
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.