PATON five-finger welding gloves made of cow split leather in red.
- seams reinforced with bizami, protected against burning,
- red-coloured cow split leather for grip,
- upper part and cuff made of one piece of leather
- long cuff,
- anatomical thumb arrangement.
- thick and soft lining increasing comfort of use,
- length 35cm.
According to EN 388:2016 126.96.36.199.X: abrasion resistance 4, cut resistance 2, tear resistance 3, puncture resistance 3, cut resistance (according to ISO 13977) X
According to EN 407:2004 4.1.3.X.4.X (resistance to ignition 4 resistance to contact with hot object 1, resistance to convective heat 3, resistance to radiant heat X, resistance to small metal splinters 4, resistance to large metal splinters X)
Class A according to EN 12477:2001/A1:2005
CE Certificate Cat II. EN 12477:2001/A1:2005; EN 407:2004; EN 388:2016; EN 420:2003+A1:2009