If, after the purchase, it turns out that the goods received are damaged, do not work properly or are not in accordance with the contract, you have the right to make a complaint. The defective goods should be returned to us to enable us to investigate the validity of the complaint. If in doubt, contact us to determine the next necessary steps.
Any complaint relating to the Goods or the performance of a Sales Agreement may be made by you in two forms:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through the form on the website: https://patonwelders.com/service/service-request/
If you choose the first form, you should attach the following information to your e-mail:
- Name and surname of the buyer (company name – if the purchase was made for company purposes)
- Proof of sale number (receipt or VAT invoice)
- Model of the advertised device
- Description of the malfunction
Each complaint shall be considered within 14 days of receiving the application form in the correct form.